Monday, June 19, 2006

Weekly Totals Number 1

I plan on doing an introductory post soon, but for now, here’s the weekly update:

Total numbers

Swim: 2301 yards in 50 minutes

Bike: 26 miles in 1:45:00 for an average pace of 14.86 MPH

Run: 10.5 in 1:45:00 for an average pace of 10:00 MPH

Core: none.






This is the chart from my workouts this week. This is about what it should look like at as far as distribution. I just wish the numbers were bigger. Trouble at work put a real damper on exercise this week.

I leave for the beach on Friday, and the next week should be serious. I’ll keep you updated.


Weight: 190

Goals from last week:

None.

Goals for next week:

Sleep at least eight hours a night.

Do at least two open water swims

Stretch everyday.

Finish Volume One of Braudel’s Civilization and Capitalism.

Begin making core conditioning part of my weekly workout plan.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Amateur said...

a number of things changed, i guess. i got old, and felt that i had taken things are far as i could, i started dating an amazing woman who showed what was possible, and i couldn't eat pizza and beer everynight with out gaining weight.

all good reasons to turn things around!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!