Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tuesday, I did a fifty mile plus bike ride up and over the George Washington Bridge then through the rolling hills of New Jersey. I sang Bruce Springsteen to myself as I was blinded by the sweat pouring down my face. It felt good.

The GW/NJ route is roadie central, I felt like a fat loser even though I was averaging 17mph. The two much more experienced bikers I was out with were generous enough to wait for my slow ass at the top of many a hill.

Got home exhausted and skipped the five mile run I was planning on doing.

Yesterday, I did a 3.5 run with H-rock in the nasty ass humidity and felt great. It was probably the two days off in a row, but my legs felt like they could have carried me forever. Tonight, it’s five and a half or so in the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!