Wednesday, August 02, 2006

update.

  1. Wow it is hot in New York. I tried to get in my six mile run yesterday afternoon (at 3 o’clock in the afternoon!) but didn’t make it very far. Today, I’ll be hitting the treadmill like a rodent in a cage.

  1. Surprising no one who has been reading this blog, I am behind in my marathon training. I was supposed to do eighteen miles this weekend. I did thirteen. I think I’ll be fine, the numbers are going up, more slowly than they should, but still, they’re two months, I’ll be fine. Right?

  1. Weight loss is a challenge for me. I am much better at adding things to my life than I am at giving this up, and giving up beer and pizza has been hard. I am down at 189 (on a good day, Monday for some reason I was 191). I need to be diligent about what I am eating, but it seems like there is always a good excuse to eat something I shouldn’t. That needs to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!