Friday, November 09, 2007

Yesterday's Food:
Breakfast: 2 packets of oatmeal with coffee
Lunch: chicken tenders and a coke zero
Snack: Coffee and a chocolate cookie
Dinner: jambalaya pasta and half a bottle of wine
after dinner: one beer.

Notes:
I feel fat just writing that, which tells me that this exercise should be good for me being real about what I am eating and drinking. I am not going to start making calorie goals for myself or anything, but from here on out, I am going to at least attempt to eat cleaner, especially during the day. No more cookies, no more soda and way less chicken tenders.

2 Comments:

Blogger FUNKMAN said...

Finding time and motivation to hit the gym is a struggle, especially if you are going to school. I relate. Keep it up, I find that the winter time is the hardest to stay motivated. I also gain the most mental health from working out in the winter months. I always struggle to fight the depression. Good Luck

1:44 PM  
Blogger The Amateur said...

thanks for commenting! For me, getting to the gym isn't really the problem, it's being smart about what I put into my body...

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!