Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm back... like anyone is reading this

Back at this, for real this time...

I have been working out on the regular, but I really want to take things to the next level. And that involves really holding myself accountable with regards to both my workouts and my food.

so, yesterday:
Ate: cup of yogurt with grapenuts, coffee. chicken fingers, coke zero. cookie, coffee, stir fry with turkey sausage and vegetables, half a bottle of wine.

Weight: 194

3x10
Samson Stretch
Sit ups
back entensions
3x5
pull ups

Then the work:
25 minutes of
4/per side of Turkish Get-ups (I started with 35 pounds, and quickly had to drop down to 25, then 20. These things are sooo hard)
10x 45 pound lunges
10x dips
The TGUs kicked my royal irish ass. I only finished two rounds of this in 25 minutes, largely because it was taking me forever to do the TGUs.

then
3x
20 bicycle crunches
10 per side side crunhces
10 knees to elbows
10 floor wipers
30 seconds between sets.
Um, hello, floor wipers are fucked up.

then, for fun,
3x 3 minutes of jump rope with a minute rest between sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!