Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today's workout and food

Food: 1 bowl of cheerios, coffee, 1 roastbeef and chedar sandwich, one bananna. I am about to head out to dinner for E's birthday which will be decadent as hell. I think it will involved snails. cooked in butter.

Anyway, tonight at the gym:

weight: 193!

Cross fit warm up
10x
OHSQs
sit ups (tonight I did these in that fucking roman chair or whatever its called)
back exntensions
dips
pull ups (these were sets of five)

then g'town rounds which are:
100 jump ropes
10 push ups
10 box jumps (onto a 20 inch box)
10 squats
How many sets can you do in twenty minutes?
I've been away from this for a while, and only did 6 sets. I suck.

Then, 'cause some of the gym rats were doing them, I did some weighted pull ups
3 sets
4 with a five pound weight
2x4 with a ten pound weight.
This isn't quite the numbers A can put up (10 with a 45 pounder) but I'll get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

fatfighterblogs.com - I fight fat!